Please note: the dogs are not being placed on a first come first serve basis. We are placing the dogs in the homes that we feel will be the best fit for the dog.
By filling out this application it will help to give us an idea of whether or not a Norwich Terrier of ours may or may not be a good fit for you and your family. After receiving your application we will e-mail you back. If we think it may possibly be a good fit we will also contact you shortly after for an interview over the phone.
There is a fee.
Information on what dog(s) are currently available or may be in the near future as well as fee information can be obtained by contacting us.
Please e-mail us (at [email protected]) the following information:
- First name:
- Last name:
- E-mail address:
- Home phone number:
- Cell phone number:
- What is the best phone number to reach you at?
- What is the best time to reach you?
- Have you ever owned a dog before?
- Do you currently own any dogs or other pets that the dog would come into contact with?
- - What kind(s)? How many? What gender(s)? Age(s)? Spayed/neutered or not (if not why?)?
- Have you ever owned a Norwich Terrier?
- Why do you want to a Norwich Terrier?
- Do you have a fenced yard?
- Is your veterinarian familiar with Norwich Terriers?
- What is your estimate of the cost for annual routine vet care for the Norwich Terrier?
- Please provide a description of what you consider to be routine vet care
- Should special needs arise and additional care/products (examples: veterinarian care, special food/diet, shampoo, etc) be needed for this dog are you willing to provide it?
- Are you willing to spend time to train the dog?
- Are you willing to work with a dog that may or may not be housebroken?
- Please provide three references (please include a Veterinarian, other references may include friend, one family member (who is not in the household), coworker, etc). Please provide the following: first and last name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and relationship for each reference.
- Please tell us about who is in your household - adults, children, ages, are they all familiar with dogs?
- Please describe what the dog's life would be like at your home (examples: who is in the household - adults, children, other pets, is someone home all day or everyone at work/school most of the time, crate, yard, etc)
- Do you have any questions or comments?